Thursday, June 28, 2012

Earthquake Consulting


I dreamed I was inside some sort of Chinese cartoon. Nothing looked like a cartoon, everything looked like real-life, but for some reason I knew that it was a cartoon that I was inside. I had two companions and we all were wearing backpacks because we were on some sort of a mission. My companions were helping me with this mission. The mission involved walking very fast around the inside of a one-story building, like a school. I think we were looking for something. There were lots of rooms with the lights turned off. At the end of the dream, we walked around a corner and there was a man sitting cross-legged on top of a shelf or something that was about shoulder height. He was wearing a cool suit and tie. I say ‘cool’ to mean that he was wearing a suit but the kind that a cool action movie guy does. He also had a backpack and perhaps also a sword. Come to think of it, I think we all had swords. He was waiting for us and was going to help us. He introduced himself. “I’m Sierra Nevada,” he said. “Media Sales and Earthquake Consultant.” Then I woke up and was disappointed because it was getting really exciting in my dream.

This dream pairs well with the following meal:
Something summery; some sort of protein-rich salad that is cold but chock full of nutrients because you’ll need that extra energy to complete your mission. Something with hardboiled eggs and sunflower seeds, avocado, banana peppers, fresh spinach and baby lettuces. Drizzle with a light balsamic vinaigrette. Maybe have a Sierra Nevada to wash it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment